Switcher Go is Live! Literally…
My friends at Switcher Inc. are formally announcing the highly anticipated Switcher Go. From the team who brought you Switcher Studio – an amazing app that lets you create multi-cam recorded or live streamed events from iPhones and iPads – is bringing you another pretty incredible tool for mobile video creators.
Here’s an excerpt from the Company’s Switcher Go announcement:
Specifically designed for mobile video creators, Switcher Go includes advanced video features that let you go beyond ‘point-and-shoot’ to create more engaging live and recorded video. With Switcher Go, mobile video creators can:
- Wirelessly connect to another iPhone or iPad to remotely control the camera from your pocket. No more ‘up-the-nose’ shots as you set up for your live broadcast;
- Sync directly to Facebook Live or YouTube Now to quickly go live with one touch;
- Connect to a Facebook account and stream to your timeline, pages, groups or events from the app. Users have complete control of their Facebook Live streams from within the Switcher Go app, and can even configure Facebook privacy settings;
- Dial in advanced camera controls like focus, exposure, white balance, and more;
- Personalize video content by adding photos or video from your device’s camera roll while recording or streaming.;
- Mark moments during broadcasts, then easily trim and share clips on social media (coming soon).
Switcher Go is available on the App Store now – and it’s free! Download it now here.